090 Eko To Issho Manga by Asakura Maru
Comedy, Romance, Shounen, School Life|
4 Volumes, 61 Chapters, 698 Pages
Scans by: SCX-Scans, Sushibar Manga, Shiraku, BLAH, MangaWareHouse
|Read Full Version|
Series Brief Review
Hiroshi found a broken cellphone on the street and went to a shop to get it fixed. When it got delivered to his home, he got a life-sized girl instead but it is still a cellphone. Hiroshi only wants a normal cellphone that he can brag to his classmates but he can't return this one because of the expensive return fee written in the purchase contract. This is how Hiroshi discovers the advantages and disadvantages in life of owning a cellphone-girl, which he named Eko.
- 1st Call - I Bought a Cell Phone
- 2nd Call - Should Be Picky About Design
- 3rd Call - Want to Carry Around a Phone and Be Carried
- 4th Call - Warning About Sending and Receiving Messages
- 5th Call - If You Get a Phone Brag to Your Friends
- 6th Call - Let's Pick a Ringtone
- 7th Call - Let's Send a Call to Eko
- 8th Call - Payment Swindler Prevention
- 9th Call - More People are Entering the Phone Picture Contest
- 10th Call - Let's Try to Make My Phone Not Too Popular
- 11th Call - If Your Phone Gets Taken Away, Try to Get it Back
- 12th Call - Note About How Much You Use Your Phone!
- 13th Call - Spam Mail Keeps Coming
- 14th Call - Scared About Illegal Remodelings
- 15th Call - A Cell Phone is Surprisingly Sturdy
- 16th Call -
- 17th Call - Call: Always Keep Your Cell With You
- 18th Call - Showercaps are Bad for a Cell
- 19th Call -
- 20th Call - Test Your Cell Occasionally
- 21st Call - Good Cellphones, Bad Cellphones
- 22nd Call - Don't Forget to Bring Your Cell When You Travel
- 23rd Call - First in the World! This is What Happens When You Dip a Cell in the Hot Springs!
- 24th Call - It's Not Always Good to Have a Small Cell
- 25th Call - Know the Sex of Your Cell
- 26th Call - Light-speed Mail Delivery
- 27th Call - Loved Over the Cellular Call
- 28th Call - Turn Your Cell off Before You Tell Someone That You Love Them
- 29th Call -
- 30th Call - Please do not allow your cell phone to jump out of line
- 31th Call - Please do not bring your cell phone with you to a waterfall
- 32th Call - Please bring cell phones for your important family members
- Call #33: Please refrain from feeding your cell phone
- Call #34: Perhaps this is the way to buy a cell phone.
- Call #35: This is not cell phone.
- Call #36: Does a cell phone need a name?
- Call #37: Please take notice when you using a PHS
- Call #38: No matter how cute the PHS is, you must teach it properly.
- Call #39: If a cell phone and PHS start to fight, something amazing will happen.
- Call #40: No Matter How Many Times You Change It, the Pain in Not Eraseable.
- Call #41: Please note! Cell phones and bodies shouldn't be overused.
- Call #42: Ring tones and sudden realizations all come suddenly.
- Call #43: The Heart Is More Complex Than Even The Most Sophisticated Robot.
- Call #44: Full Reception Of Misfortunes
- Call #45: The Path To Cell Phone Happiness
- Extra. Nano To Issho 070
- Call #46: Destiny, Message Ninja
- Call #47: Cell Phone Grades, First Report!
- Call #48: Are There Cell Phone Delinquents Too?
- Call #49: Don't Think, Feeeeeeeeel.
- Call #50: Everyone's White Christmas
- Call #51: The World's First! A Cellphone That Changes Personality?
- Call #52: Pushing It To The Other Person
- Call #53: It's Not A New Model... It's A Baby Model?
- Call #54: A Chaotic New Year!
- Call #55: Cell Phone Baby, Cell Phone Adult
- Call #56: Yesterday's Secret
- Call #57: Successor And Successing Phone
- Call #58: Something Even The Newest Model Doesn't Know
- Call #59: Sorry, Thank You...
- Last Call: Forever 090 Eko To Issho
People Who Read This Manga Also Read